WhatsApp is the instant messaging app which has received a massive welcome from today’s generation by bridging the communication gap. With this widely-used application, one can send and receive unlimited numbers of messages, images, and videos without spending a single dime. If you’re the one who is spending more time in front of the PC and who prefers to type on Keyboard and hate typing on the mobile keypad, then you should know – How to Send Message to WhatsApp from Computer! Here comes WhatsApp Web, the desktop Version!
Read More: 1500+ WhatsApp Groups Links
Are you in search for the best WhatsApp Marketing solution for all your marketing needs that will run Whatsapp on desktop PC? If you answered yes to any of these, look no further as you have landed in the right place! Well, to be more precise, you have landed on the right page! In this article, we are going to discuss how to send a message to WhatsApp from Computer!
What is WhatsApp Web?
WhatsApp Web – It’s nothing just the desktop version of using WhatsApp application. Through the use of WhatsApp Web, users have the added ability to use their desktop web browser to message friends and family while typing with ease and precision using keyboards. And the most important, this feature is incredibly easy to use, regardless of whether you’re using an iPhone or Android.
Read More: Send a WhatsApp Message Online
Requirements to Installing WhatsApp Web
- An active WhatsApp account on your mobile phone.
- Stable and secure internet connection on both devices ( phone and computer)
- The latest version of the web browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera) on your computer.
How to Use WhatsApp on PC/Desktop/Computer
- Interested WhatsApp users simply need to open Chrome and navigate to http://web.whatsapp.com
- A QR code will appear on the web page, which must be scanned using WhatsApp mobile application to activate the service.
- By scanning the QR code that appears, users will automatically have paired their mobile WhatsApp with the WhatsApp web client, as shown.
Whether you want to send texts, do group chat, make video or voice calls, simply log into your account online and then you can start to use all these functions on WhatsApp.
- Visit https://web.whatsapp.com in your web browser and also open whatsApp application on your phone.
- Check whether you installed the latest version of whatsapp on your phone. Go to whatsapp web option on your phone. You will get a QR code (Quick Response code) on the screen of your computer and scan it.
- Tap down the three dot option on the left side of the interface for more options. You can click notifications option to set (turn off or turn on) desktop alerts or sounds.
- On the phone, you will click the new message icon to start a conversation but on WhatsApp Web, the search function lets you start with the new conversation.
- When your phone and PC are linked you have the capacity to deal with your signed in PCs from your phone through the Options, WhatsApp on the web menu. From here you can log out from all PCs, or you can utilize the choices menu in WhatsApp on the web to log out from the PC you’re right now utilizing.
Note: If you are doing it on a tablet, view the desktop site.
- Android, Nokia, Windows: Open menu -> WhatsApp Web
- iPhone: Open settings -> WhatsApp Web
- BlackBerry: Open chats -> menu -> WhatsApp Web
- BlackBerry 10: swipe from top to bottom of the screen -> WhatsApp Web
- Nokia S40: Swipe from bottom to top of the screen -> WhatsApp Web
Read Also: 100+ Funny WhatsApp Group Links
How to Use WhatsApp Web to Send & Receive Messages from Any PC or Mac
Open WhatsApp Web on Your PC or Mac
To get started, open your favorite browser on your Mac or PC and then head over to WhatsApp Web. The URL is easy to remember (web.whatsapp.com), (but it’s a good one to bookmark if you plan to use this feature in the future or else you can also bookmark this article or subscribe BulkQ to get more details) You’ll now be directed to a webpage displaying a large QR code for you to scan. Leave the page open and grab your phone, then proceed to the next step.
Click Here to Download 500+ Best Whatsapp DP Images
Sync WhatsApp Web with Your Smartphone
Next, open WhatsApp on your smartphone, then tap the three-dot menu button in the upper-right corner (Android) or hit the “Settings” button in the lower-right corner (iPhone). From there, tap on “WhatsApp Web.” Your phone will now scan for the QR you pulled up on your computer, so point your camera towards your computer’s screen with the QR code open.
Once your phone successfully scans the QR code shown on the page, WhatsApp will sync automatically and let you continue all your chats on your Mac or PC.
WhatsApp web uses a temporary login system, so you may need to scan this QR code again the next time you visit the page. However, there’s a desktop app for both Mac and Windows, so if you’re on a dedicated computer as opposed to public ones in schools or libraries, that might be a better fit.
How to Send and Receive WhatsApp Messages on Computer
There are mainly two ways you can log in your WhatsApp account on a computer to chat with your WhatsApp contacts or contacts groups from a PC or Mac. You can download WhatsApp for Windows PC or Mac on to your laptop or desktop online. You can also visit WhatsApp for web, then run WhatsApp on your phone, find WhatsApp Web on the phone; and use it to scan the QR code displays in the WhatsApp for web page; you will then be logged in WhatsApp account on the computer.
You can start your conversations, use WhatsApp to send and receive messages on the computer instead of your Android phone, iPhone or else. Here are the simple steps to follow to Send Message to WhatsApp from Computer:-
- To access WhatsApp Web on Android phone: open WhatsApp >> Menu >> WhatsApp Web;
- To access WhatsApp Web on iPhone: open WhatsApp >> Settings >> WhatsApp Web.
Features of WhatsApp Messaging App
Free of Cost
As we all know that WhatsApp Application I available for FREE download from the Google Play Store without having to pay even a single penny. To use WhatsApp, all you need to have is a smartphone with an internet connection or connected with Wi-Fi.
WhatsApp allows you to send messages and make unlimited calls without any problem. You only need to have an Internet connection.
Does Not Show Advertising Content
While using Facebook, Instagram or any other kind of social media platforms, you might have noticed ads displaying on the screen. But when it comes to WhatsApp, it does not display advertisements. This is one of the greatest advantages as you can enjoy chit-chat with your friends and also make your communication process better, stress-free and easier.
First, the WhatsApp platform is much faster than other messaging services by not having to load this advertising content. Not displaying the advertisement is really enjoyable for users, as they are not bombarded with information that may not interest them.
Offers Various Services
When it comes to features and services, WhatsApp remains to be the top of the peak. The WhatsApp platform offers a wide range of services: instant messaging, voice and video calls, voice memos and upload multimedia content.
You might have noticed that whenever you are sending the first message to your WhatsApp contacts, there will be a message showing – All the messages sent via WhatsApp are encrypted. Hope you remember this! All the messages, images and audios sent within a chat are protected with end-to-end encryption.
This encryption consists of a system of protection of the privacy of the users that ensures that the messages are read only by the telephone number to which they were sent. Besides encryption, WhatsApp also offers different levels of privacy policies. It also allows you to choose who can see your status, profile picture etc. Overall, WhatsApp doesn’t reveal any of your personal information without your consent. Even the messages you sent via WhatsApp are encrypted, make sure not to share any confidential information or any other credit card information via WhatsApp.
Share Multimedia Content
In WhatsApp, you can share different types of media files: from images to audio files and videos. Unlike other social media profiles, you can send all kinds of files including audio, video, PDFs, GIFs etc.
Import Phone Contacts
WhatsApp imports the contacts directly from the device in which it is installed. This way, it is not necessary to save the users in the application one by one: the platform does it automatically.
Compatible with Different Operating Systems
WhatsApp is compatible with different operating systems: Android, Windows, Blackberry OS, iOS, among others. This platform has extended its services and now there is the web version and desktop version for computers. It has been said that WhatsApp works well on Windows versions higher than 8, and MAC OS X 10.9.
Displays the Message Status
You can easily measure the success of your WhatsApp marketing campaign! WhatsApp Messages which are sent, delivered and read has been marked using the Tick Mark. A gray check means the message has already been sent. Two gray checks mean that the message has been received by the other user. Finally, two blue checks mean the message was read.
To stay up-to-date with ever-changing Updates, subscribe BulkQ now!