We use the data collected to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information We Collect and Use
We collect several types of information for various purposes to provide better service for you
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we request you to provide us few of the personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Business name
- Website URL
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Any personal data you post on our website
- Any personal data you post on our website
- Data about how you use our website
- Technical data such as your IP address, your login data, and details about your browser, time zone settings, and other technology on the device you use to access our website
- Your marketing and communication preferences
- Any information that you directly provide to us whether through our contact form, over the phone, by email or otherwise
- Photographs of you at events
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you and send you updates including newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us @ Email- firstname.lastname@example.org or Skype- b.whatsapp or Wechat- bulkq-com
The usage data we collect may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service
Few Examples of Cookies We Use Are:-
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Why We Collect Data?
We at BulkQ use the collected information for various purposes:-
- Provide and maintain our Service
- Notify you about changes to our Service
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- Provide customer support
- Gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- Monitor the usage of our Service
- Detect, prevent and address technical issues
- Provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Section 1 – What We Do With Your Information?
When you purchase any of our products from our website as a part of downloading or buying software, we collect the personal information you give such as your name, address and email address. If you subscribe to our mailing list, we may send you emails about our new updates, new products, and other news.
Section 2 – Consent of Personal Information
When you provide us with confidential personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
In certain cases, if we ask your personal information for a secondary reason such as marketing, we will either ask you directly for your consent or else we also provide you with an opportunity to opt-out.
You can also withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us @ Email- email@example.com or Skype- b.whatsapp or Wechat- bulkq-com
Section 3 – Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your personal information if we required to do legally by law or if you violate our terms and conditions.
How We May Use Your Information
If you provide us with your information, we may retain and use that information for several purposes including – addressing your inquiry, request, subscriptions and sending updates. You can brestassured that we won’t share your confidential information with any of the third parties.
We may also use Personal Information to ensure compliance with our policies and applicable law.
With Whom We May Share Your Information With?
BulkQ will not sell or share your Personal Information with any unaffiliated third parties for marketing purposes. We reserve the right to disclose such information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, other visitors, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. We also reserve the right to disclose such information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
Retention and Transfer of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Legal Requirements to Disclose Your Personal Information
BulkQ may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Digital Marketer Labs, LLC
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remembers that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- Access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- Rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- Restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- Withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Digital Marketer Labs, LLC relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data.
Security of Payments
Our products/services do not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us.