Excessive hair loss can be a troublesome problem, often causing worry and affecting self-esteem, especially for women. However, if diagnosed right, you can control hair fall with certain home remedies that are natural and effective in saving your locks.
- Head is the part of our body as we clean up our body we need to wash our scalp daily at least day by day
- Shampoos play a major role in hair loss. Do not use all the products available in the market because most of the shampoos are chemical combinations these chemicals are harmful it cause major hair fall. Use natural shampoos like herbal shampoos and also like mild shampoos kindly take care of your shampoos. If possible dilute the shampoo when applying.
- Be careful while using towels use cotton fabric towels due to the friction when we drying hair their may be hairlose. We need to dry up hair very gently.
- Blow dryers are very harmful the heating property of the dryers will damage hair in result hair loses its moisture which is present in the hair and spilled ends began to grow and here occurs hair fall
- While using hair straighter please do care before using them apply certain serums and sprays they hold the moisture present in the hair.
6. When going out in the sun heat on a sunny day in the pollution use scarf it may prevent some hair damage.
7. Eat healthy food along with this add this to your food like flax seeds which are rich in omega-three fatty acids, sprouts, walnuts, fish etc.
8. While swimming due to chlorine in the water there may be hairlose. Use hair caps while swimming.
9. Hair dyes are chemical compounds they are very harmful using these dyes turns rest of the hair white. If you want to use hair dyes choose ammonia-free and peroxide-free dyes which is mentioned on the pack and also notice by the smell difference.
10. The best way is to combing your hair whenever there is a time for you. Try to comb at least 5 minutes, it stimulates the blood flow and it helps in regrowth of hair.
Along above Tips try below hair masks for best results
Onion stimulates blood flow and gives nourishment to the roots of the hair. It also increases catalyze enzyme which helps in the increase of hair growth and it supplies nourishment to the roots. Onion also has antibacterial property helps to maintain a healthy scalp and also controls dandruff.
There are different type of masks you can use using Onion as below.
Apply onion juice with cotton pads to the scalp and massage it and leave it for 15 minutes
Wash it with mild shampoo for best results follow this method day by day.
Onion juice with coconut oil
2 tablespoon of onion juice
2 tablespoon of coconut oil
5 drops of tea tree oil
Mix it well and apply to the scalp leave it for 30 minutes and wash it with mild shampoo
For best results follow this method day by day
Onion juice with olive oil
3 tablespoons of onion juice
1and half tablespoon of olive oil(extra origin olive oil)
Mix it well and apply to the scalp massage it.
Leave it for 2 hours and wash it with mild shampoo for best results follow this method day by day.
Coconut oil has an antibacterial property and penetrating property which gives nourishment from inside the scalp.coconut oil also rich in fatty acids and also vitaminE which strengthens roots it also removes excess heat from the body it also absorbs the heat with its absorbing property.
There are different type of masks you can use using Coconut Oil as below.
This is a very simple mask
1 tablespoon coconut oil
Half ripen banana
Blend in a blender apply it all over the scalp.
Leave it for 10 minutes wash it with mild shampoo for best results follow
this method weekly twice.
Coconut oil with lemon
4 tablespoons of coconut oil
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
Mix it well until the mixture appears into white color
Apply it for 15 min let it dry and wash with a mild shampoo
Follow this method weekly twice
Coconut milk with avocado
Coconut milk gives silky and beautiful looking hair
While avocado gives nourishment and silky hair
1 tablespoon coconut oil
¼ cup coconut milk
1 ripe avocado
Mix this mixture in a blender and apply it for the full hair
Let it sit for 25 min and wash it with a mild shampoo
Follow this method weekly once for god results.
Fenugreek is a wonderful home remedy it works on fizzy hair, itching, split ends, dandruff.
There are different type of masks you can use using Fenugreek as below.
Fenugreek with oil
2table spoons fenugreek seeds powder
This mixture turns in to paste apply this paste and let it dry
Wash it with mild shampoo and follow this method weekly twice.
Fenugreek with apple cider vinegar
Take a handful of fenugreek and soak it overnight
Add 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
Add some water
Mix it in a blender apply this paste all over the hair
Let it dry and wash it with mild shampoo for best results follow this method weekly twice
Fenugreek with egg
Take 1 cup of seeds and soak overnight
Add the egg yolk (yellow)
Prepare paste to apply all over the hair let it dry
Wash with a mild shampoo follows this method weekly twice for good results.
Consider making an appointment to see your doctor if you are experiencing sudden or extreme hair loss. Some conditions, like thyroid issues, may not respond to home remedies and require treatment of the underlying causes.