Are you worried because of your receding hairline? Or is extreme hair loss stressing you? If you looking for solutions for excessive hair loss and best hair fall treatment in Hyderabad, then read on.
What is Hair Loss and what should you do?
As the reasons for hair loss in men and women are mostly different, thus, the specialist should first analyze the pattern of hair loss and then accordingly recommend the appropriate solution for you. There are both non-surgical and surgical options of treatments available in the market depending on the type and pattern of baldness. In case one’s hair loss is diagnosed in the early stages, then hair regrowth or hair fall treatment through medication while hair transplants are undeniably a permanent solution to cure baldness and stimulate hair regrowth.
Hair loss or alopecia could be a result of heredity, some ailment, some type of medication or an allergic reaction. Baldness means when there is excessive hair loss in from scalp. Though some people could choose to leave their hair fall untreated or hide and cover it up with hats, scarves or wigs, others go for medications or maybe permanent solutions like surgical procedures to treat hair loss.
However, it is always recommended to consult a doctor before deciding on any treatment. Though there are hundreds of therapies and treatments mentioned online for the best hair fall treatment or hair loss clinics, unfortunately, not all you come across is genuine, true or suitable for you. Like there are multiple causes of hair fall, there are several hair loss treatments available too. Therefore, hair fall should be cured with suitable medicines to prevent balding or permanent hair loss. It is better to consult a dermatologist or specialist at the earliest to get the proper diagnosis to prevent hair loss.
For some common types of hair loss, hair may again start growing without any specific treatment. In other chronic situations, some treatment may help stimulate hair regrowth. Let’s see various possible hair loss treatments.
Hair Loss Treatments Available
If the hair loss is being caused by an underlying ailment or deficiency, then that disease will have to be cured first. This could require suitable drugs or medicines to lessen the inflammation and work on your immune system, like prednisone.
Some common medications which are approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to treat excessive hair loss include:
- Minoxidil (Rogaine):This is an over-the-counter medicine in liquid or foam form that you can rub into your scalp twice every day for hair regrowth and for preventing further hair loss. It could take about 12 weeks for new hair regrowth to begin. However, it could have side effects like scalp irritation and at times unwanted hair growth on the adjoining skin like the forehead or face.
- Finasteride (Propecia):This prescription medicine cures male-pattern baldness and has to be taken daily. There are rare side effects of this medicine like diminished sex drive the FDA has also given a warning that there could be an enhanced risk in men of getting a rapidly-growing type of prostate cancer. This medicine should not be taken by women of childbearing age.
- Surgical procedures
In case of permanent hair loss, one may have to go for surgical procedures such as:
- Hair transplantation: In this procedure, tiny plugs of skin are removed from the back or side part of the scalp, each of which contains a few hairs. Then these plugs are implanted into the balding sections of the scalp. Multiple transplant sessions might be required, as usually hereditary hair loss advances with time.
- Scalp reduction process:In this process, some portion of the bald skin is removed from your head. After removing the hairless scalp, that space is filled or closed with a hair-covered portion or scalp. These surgical procedures are expensive, could be painful, and also may have side effects like infection and scarring.
- Laser Treatment
Laser Treatment is an effective way to treat hair loss for both men and women. In this case, along with laser treatment, some hair fall lotions and shampoos are used too. The laser light is applied to the area affected by hair loss at a controlled wavelength, which enhances microcirculation and the creation of cellular energy of the cells.
- Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP) Hair Fall Treatment
PRP hair fall treatment is one of the most popular therapy for hair regrowth both in India and globally. This therapy could be combined with other hair restoration treatments to aid implanted hair follicles to blossom.
Which is the best hair fall treatment?
In addition to common medications like minoxidil and finasteride, some other drugs for treating hair loss are also in the pipeline, which is still in the research phase and are yet not FDA-approved. However, it is always advisable to start any hair loss treatment only after consulting your doctor or dermatologist for the best hair fall treatment in Hyderabad. You must also remember that if the hair loss is because of some underlying health issue, like a thyroid disorder, some vitamin deficiency, hormonal imbalances, etc. then this disorder or ailment should be first cured to address the main reason of hair loss. So, you should first look for the best fair hall treatment near me or the best hair loss clinic and get an accurate diagnosis for your hair fall and then proceed further.