No matter the language, everyone in the world, when they make the first eye contact with a person, especially for the first time in a day, wishes “good morning.” Not doing so is perceived to be rude, particularly in professional dynamics. In the morning, even strangers greet each other with good morning, while friends and acquaintances might add “how you are doing,” “how are you,” or “hey.” If two person is in the distance but can see each other, and if they want to greet each other, the least they can do is wave their hands or nod their heads. And close people can even hug each other or shake hands while greeting.
This morning greeting is often followed by other conversations to catch up on events of the last hours, weeks, months, and even the upcoming time. And sometimes we greet some people because we’re just happy to see them.
Though the most effective form of saying good morning is to make eye contact and smile, it is impossible when you are so far away from a person that you can’t meet them in person. Then what? That is when you leave a good morning message to bring a smile to their face by the time they get to see your message. Whether the weather is wet, cold, or both, people had a fight last night or are tensed while getting ready for a new job interview- a good morning message positively impacts every human.
Some people might think that good morning texts are pointless. Truthfully it should. But it can mean more than you know to the receiver. This is why many people prefer sending good morning quotes. Because everyone knows how a motivating good morning text can make someone’s ordinary day special. Therefore, if you want to make someone smile with a good morning text, send beautiful good morning quotes with images instead of just saying good morning.
40 Crisp And Sweet Good Morning Messages You Can Send To Your Loved Ones
- Stay positive and keep spreading positivity no matter where you go. Good morning.
- Just thinking of you is enough to brighten my morning. Good morning.
- Good morning. May today be joyous and brings new hopes to your life.
- Stay happy, stay positive. Good morning.
- Today is another day to work hard toward achieving all your dreams and goals. Have a wonderful morning and day ahead.
- Good morning. Today even before you woke up, God has sent rich and beautiful blessings for you. Claim and enjoy them as they come.
- Hope your today is filled with joy and happiness. Good morning
- Wishing you a great day ahead that brings great opportunities and new achievements to your life. Good morning.
- If you want to double your happiness, start sharing your happiness with others and make others smile. Good morning
- The traits you need to excel in your life are already inside you. Don’t wait for others to remind you that you are enough, or don’t wait to learn from their experiences. Have your own experiences every morning. Have a perfect morning today.
- Good morning. Time is the most valuable asset we all have. Cherish every second and make the best use of your time by doing something productive.
- Good morning. Yet another morning in your life to prove that God has chosen you to be alive to do amazing things. I hope you will make the best of it.
- Good morning. You are such a beautiful person who can make any life better just by coming into it. Thank you for being an essential part of my life.
- God always gives us a second chance. And the morning you got today is the proof of it. Start this beautiful morning with great hopes and plans to improve your life. Have a lovely morning.
- Good morning. I am sending you this message with lots of virtual hugs and kisses to start your day with something unique. You are one of the most beautiful person in the world.
- Special relations care without hesitation, remember you without limitation and remain the same without daily communication. You are such a solid bond for me. Have a wonderful morning.
- Waking up in the morning and seeing yourself in the mirror is the best sunrise you can ever see in your life. Good morning.
- Welcome every morning with a smile and hope in your heart. Wishing you a perfect morning.
- I hope my good morning message is your alarm today. The only way to live life to its fullest is to stop missing out on the beauty of the morning. Get up, dear; a new morning is waiting for you. Have a wonderful day ahead.
- Every morning brings some new definition to our lives. And it is all up to us how we want to set the definition for the rest of our day by doing great things. So, wake up, and make grand plans. Good morning.
- May this pleasant morning bring a lot of happiness that lasts throughout the day and beyond. Good morning.
- Good morning sweetheart. You bring positive vibes to every people you meet. And I am so fortunate to have such a wonderful person who makes my life way better than before.
- Some people prefer running away whenever there are problems; it’s effortless. But facing the problems and the hardships and working through them strengthens you. Choose to fight your battles instead of hiding yourself. Good morning strong soul.
- We should count our blessings on all we have and be grateful for all the little things in our lives. Be grateful. Wishing you a perfect morning.
- Don’t miss the fresh air in the morning if you want a wise and healthy future. Good morning and have a lovely day.
- Good morning. You are a ray of sunshine that brightens every life around it with its glow and happiness. And every morning, I want to start my day by thanking you.
- The way you start your morning will predict how your day goes. Invest all your positive energy into bringing a long-lasting smile to your face and nail your day like a boss. Have a lovely morning.
- The greatest treasure one can have is loved ones and friends. And we all should be thankful to God if our loved ones woke up today. Start your morning with gratitude. Have a lovely morning.
- Good morning. Each day, God sends us a beautiful morning and lets us make the rest of our day good with our attitude, determination, and devotion. So have a positive attitude and strong determination, and your day will be the best.
- Achieving your dreams will not be difficult anymore if you get out of bed and start working to make them come true. Have a perfect morning.
- Good morning. Life is like preparing the best cup of tea. Vaporize all your worries, heat your ego, dilute your troubles and pains, filter your blunders, and enjoy the sip of happiness.
- Don’t wait for someone to bring happiness to your life; you have to plant the seed of happiness in your soul to decorate your life. Have a relaxing and happy morning.
- I hope your smile is as bright as the sun and your eyes shine as bright as the sky. Have a wonderful morning.
- Good morning. You know, among all the people in this world, you are God’s best design because you made me believe that true love exists, and you have filled my gloomy days with your own sunshine. I will always cherish you.
- Another lovely morning is knocking on your door. Wake up and embrace it now. And make the most of the best opportunities it has brought for you. Good morning
- Every morning I thank God for being so fortunate and lucky to get the opportunity to text you and tell you how much you mean to me. So, on this fine morning today, I want to tell you that I will be by your side till the end of time. Good morning.
- Life is a game of timing. Sometimes even the right decision can be incorrect if taken late. Therefore, if you have many dreams and aspirations, get up now and start working hard to achieve them all. Good morning.
- Life is the most precious and valuable gift we all can ever have. So don’t waste the moment staying in bed. Wake up and start enjoying every moment. Have a unique and beautiful morning.
- If God has sent you another morning, he wants you to forget what happened yesterday and allows you to start everything afresh to move on. Good morning.
- Good morning. When you take a deep breath in the freshness of the morning, half of your tensions and worries will automatically vanish. Want to give it a try? Get up and breathe.
Good Morning Quotes To Send To People Who Matter
Each of us has some kind of mourning ritual. For some, it could be simply making a cup of tea or going for yoga, while others practice reading books and quotes about life. And the latter is an excellent practice we all must incorporate. While we are talking about greetings people who matter in our life with “good morning” texts, sharing what you have learned from your recent reads or quotes that can uplift them is a good ritual.
Sharing “good morning” texts or wonderful life quotes along with a life-changing message makes a big difference in social interactions. Reasons why people like to receive quotes in the morning.
Some Quotes Give Them Direction
The things that bring some changes in our lives are the things we appreciate most. Think about all the things your friends have done for you. Which things meant the most? More than likely, a collection of pep talks, or motivational thought sharing popped into your mind. Many quotes can help your friends start their morning with great motivation because those quotes are coming from people who have experienced life in a different way we are yet to experience. It might sound like a small thing, but those quotes can add up to one significant result: people’s happiness.
Therefore, the next time you think of texting someone a “good morning,” you may also want to add a good morning quote or life quote along with it.
It Shows You Care For Them
We, in general, motivate people who matter to us. And it is the best feeling when someone knows they are loved. When you wake up to that good morning text that also brings some message to make your day and life better, you will automatically feel loved and cared for. Isn’t it? The same goes with people who received your good morning text with a quote that helps them do better things in life.
It Can Make Their Whole Day
You never know what problem people around you are probably facing. Though it might not seem to be very significant or might not bring any powerful effect on their entire day, sometimes the person you are sending the quote to may relate to it. They can generate the power to turn their day into a great one just by reading the quote.
Here Are Some Good Morning Quotes From Legend Personalities That You Would Love To Share
- Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. ~ Albert Einstein
- Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow. ~ A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- Hope is a waking dream. ~ Aristotle
- The future rewards those who press on. ~ Barack Obama
- Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening. ~ Mahatma Gandhi
- One today is worth two tomorrows. ~ Benjamin Franklin
- Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.” ~ Bil Keane
- A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.” ~ Bob Dylan
- The purpose of our lives is to be happy. ~ Dalai Lama
- Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one. ~ Dr. Seuss
- With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
- Each day provides its own gifts. ~ Marcus Aurelius
- I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday, and I love today! ~ William Allen White
- The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today. ~ H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over, so I refuse to have a bad day.” – Paul Henderson
- An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” – Henry David Thoreau
- Every morning, I wake up saying, ‘I’m still alive, a miracle.’ And so, I keep on pushing.” — Jim Carrey
- If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning.” – Larry Page
- When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius
- Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” – Wayne Huizenga
- Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not.” – Ursula K. Le Guin
The Best Ways To Send A Good Morning Quote To Someone
When you want to make someone feel special right when they wake up, a good morning quote can put a smile on their face before they even get out of bed. If you are really having trouble thinking of something creative to say, you know we have got your back. Keep reading our articles for many different example messages you can send to someone extraordinary every day.
If you want to keep it casual, you can add an emoji along with one of the forty messages we mentioned earlier. Undoubtedly the receiver will be in a good mood after reading your text right when they wake up. And if you want to share some words of encouragement to motivate the receiver, the quotes above can cheer them up and put them in a positive mindset.
We hope you loved reading this article as much as we loved while writing it. And we also wish all your mornings to be as unique as you are. Keep reading and keep following us. Stay happy.