Full Body Laser Hair Removal Cost in India
Are you tired of excessive hair growth in unwanted places? Waxing and shaving aren’t easy and no one likes to bear that pain and inconvenience. To add to that, you have to shell out a lot of money all your life on these temporary hair removal methods. What if you get rid of all the unwanted body hair forever in one go? Yes, that is possible with full-body laser hair removal treatment.
What is it?
Basically, in laser hair removal, hair follicles are destroyed by using light energy by ensuring not to damage the surrounding skin. It might sound scary but rest assured that it is a very comfortable, quick and safe procedure.
Full Body Laser Hair Removal Process
Full body hair removal is gaining a lot of popularity; be it with men or women. When you choose a full body laser hair removal package, the dermatologist will first do an in-depth analysis by distributing your body areas that are to be treated into sections. Then, he would calculate the number of sessions that you would need to get rid of all the unwanted hair. The division of areas is usually the face, upper portion or torso, chest, abdomen, bikini line and then the limbs.
Read more about Underarm Laser Hair Removal
The areas included in a full body hair removal package
A full body laser hair removal package mostly includes all the body areas; however, some parts like the bony ridge of the eye socket are left out due to safety reasons. Typically, the skin clinics separate the body parts into:
- Upper Part which includes facial areas such as chin, upper lip, sideburns, jawline, neck, and shoulders.
- Mid Part which includes chest, underarms, arms, back, areola, and abdomen.
- Lower Part which includes feet, half legs, full legs, and buttocks.
- BikiniPart which includes bikini line, extension part of bikini and private parts.
How safe and painful is this procedure?
The full body laser hair removal process is nearly painless and safe for all skin types. However, there are some before and after guidelines of this treatment that need to be ensured so that the whole procedure can be an absolute pleasure. This is the most effective and permanent solution for excessive hair removal. Additionally, it is safe for all skin types, and even for tanned skins. All reputed clinics mostly use the equipment that is US FDA approved and the dermatologists and doctors follow rigorous guidelines to provide the safest and effective treatment to their clients. In exceptional cases, if one experiences light pain or a mild burning sensation accompanied by some redness, then rest assured that it goes away within a day or two after the treatment.
Read more about Laser Hair Removal Cost
What are the benefits of opting for laser hair removal over waxing or shaving?
- Is more costly in the long-run
- Does not offer a permanent solution and the hair re-growth is high
- No standards are followed for the products used
- No accuracy is possible for small areas of the body like ears
Laser Hair Removal
- Cost per session is usually higher but it is very cost-effective
- Provides long-term or permanent results in most cases
- Offers a completely medical procedure using standard machines and products which are safe
- High precision and accuracy is possible in case of specific areas or coarse hair
How does full body hair removal procedure vary from selective area hair removal?
A full body laser hair removal is a wiser choice as it substantially reduces the cost of the entire treatment. This package blends or bundles a group of deals to provide you a full body laser hair removal, which is also in your budget. The other benefit is that the sessions are very well spaced so that they fit into your regular schedule.
What is the full body laser hair removal cost in India?
The cost of laser hair removal in India depends on some factors such as:
The area to be treated: The more sensitive areas are usually more costly in a particular treatment. Besides, larger areas of the body are costlier when compared to smaller ones as it takes more time to do the treatment.
Sessions required: The procedure involves a specific number of sessions or visits which are divided in a particular way. You need to consult with your dermatologist and examine the whole process criteria for the treatment you are seeking. More number of sessions would increase the overall cost of the treatment.
Type of hair to be removed: Your hair type also plays a big role in laser hair removal. A doctor analyses how dense and thick your hair is, what is the length of your hair, etc and then the overall cost of the treatment is determined.
Skin colour: The person’s skin colour is one of the most important factors that are considered for full body laser hair removal. Typically, light skin is considered simpler for laser hair removal as compared to dark skin colour. It is also a little more difficult to concentrate on the hair in case of dark skin, and which is why it requires more precision and longer time, thus increasing the cost.
- Standard of the clinic: The full body laser hair removal cost in India also depends on the quality, standard, and location of the clinic in which you opt to get your treatment done. A clinic with a hygienic environment, fully-equipped modern devices and services also determine the overall cost of the treatment.
- Types of laser systems available: The type of laser system that is going to be used by the clinic also influences the overall cost of the treatment. New and advanced laser machines and efficient technology promise better results, thus making the treatment costlier.
The average cost of laser hair removal for full-face varies between INR 3000-12,500 per session depending on various factors. For example, laser hair treatment could also be done on actively growing hair and you might require additional sittings for proper hair removal. Typically, one may need a minimum of six to eight sittings or sessions to get rid of unwanted hair and achieve the desired results. However, the total number of sessions required may vary with some people because of their hair re-growth rate and similar other factors.
Precautions to be taken after the treatment:
After a full body laser hair removal treatment, one should use the following check-list for after-care:
- Avoid exposure in the sun for at least 4-6 weeks after the procedure.
- Do not do threading or waxing while undergoing this treatment or even after it.
- Apply ointments that your doctor advises.
- Go for maintenance or touch up session if you have extremely dense or fast re-growth after every 6-12 months.