We all well aware of WhatsApp features and its role played in today’s world. From the 80s to 18s, everyone was having their smartphone and accessing WhatsApp. Here comes the evolution of technology. It has been stated that there were more than 1.3 billion monthly users and 1 million daily users of WhatsApp. With all these amazing features and advantages has made businesses to take advantage of WhatsApp Business mode.
Let’s just take a deep dive into what the business app offers the standard WhatsApp app and then look into setting it up and getting your business profile up and running.
Click Here: WhatsApp Marketing for Business
WhatsApp Business – What It Is?
WhatsApp Business is purely meant for business and it has been designed from the ground up to offer a concierge-like service for customers and will only be used by business owners. This app provides an app or platform for businesses to interact better with their customers by providing updates, support and basically the option to run their business off their mobile phones, on WhatsApp, instead of heading elsewhere online.
How Do You Set Up a WhatsApp Business Profile?
- If you already have a business number which is primarily used for WhatsApp, you will first need to back up your chat data to cloud storage.
- To do this head to Chats> Chat backup> and then hit the ‘Back Up’ button. Ensure that the upload to the cloud is complete.
- Next, download the app from the Google Play Store, install it and then launch it by tapping on the new WhatsApp Business icon on your smartphone’s home screen.
- Once you open the app, you will first need to verify your business phone number. This will be the same number that you will as a business use to communicate with your customers.
- Once your number is verified, you can choose to restore a previous chat associated with the mobile number. This would be the one you backed up in step 1.
- Set your business name and then once in the chat area, tap on the menu button and head to Settings> Business settings> Profile. Out here you will get a variety of fields similar to a contact card and you can fill in all the details that you want to share with your customers.
- Once you have done the above, the basic setup is complete. You can now start connecting with people from your contact list and use the messaging tools to stay in touch with them.
How WhatsApp Business Does Creates a Positive Vibes?
As messaging lovers ourselves, we couldn’t be more excited about this. WhatsApp Business Accounts will bring your favorite businesses to your favorite messaging platform. Forget about long hold times, heavy app downloads, or long FAQ pages; this means direct, effective communication with the business, when and how you want it.
WhatsApp will be following the same anti-spam rules as Facebook Messenger, trying to reduce spam to a minimum. Conversations with businesses are encrypted and they can be blocked by the user easily. A green badge will indicate that the business phone has been verified by WhatsApp.
The question small business owners are now asking is: How can I use WhatsApp for business?
Let us look at the 5 creative ways to implement WhatsApp in your business:-
Using WhatsApp for Internal Team Communication
Form groups of Sales & Development team on WhatsApp and share instant messages for which an email is not necessary. It’s fast and fun to use.
Using WhatsApp For Customer Communication
No one appreciates phone calls from unknown numbers but we are more likely to respond to personal messages. If you start using WhatsApp for customer communication, you will notice better response and engagement.
Using WhatsApp for Customer Support
WhatsApp could be a great tool for customer support simply because of its wider reach. Your customers would always prefer to send you a message over WhatsApp rather than calling a helpdesk number or raising a ticket.
Using WhatsApp for Promotion
You can use WhatsApp to send images, audio files, short video clips of your products and text messages to users across the world. Unlike SMS or Email, there is less restriction on the format and delivery chances are higher.
WhatsApp is a powerful communication tool. It has become widely popular due to its simplicity. Apart from using it for personal communication, you can use WhatsApp for your business in various ways. Its cost effective and you can get started quickly.
Are you using WhatsApp in your business? Continue Reading!
Click Here: WhatsApp Marketing Channels
How WhatsApp Business App Differ From Other Standard App?
Yes, WhatsApp allows you to list your business and keep in touch with your clients at no cost. We gave it a shot and set up tech2 as a business, and we were not charged a single rupee. It does indeed seem like an idea that could put some agencies out of business. With a messaging app pushing out service messages, the humble, yet costly SMS could soon become redundant. When a business can bombard its user base with marketing messages without the involvement of a telecom provider, you know things are changing. Services messages, activations and more can also be made via WhatsApp.
It certainly reduces the cost of sending out SMS messages, but it will also let you know that a particular service message comes from a verified service provider. WhatsApp Business also reduces the need for a small or personal business to pay for and run an app because it takes out the complexities of operating it, including the cost factor. This should be a boon for users as well because the service will come from a known source and spam can very easily be filtered out.
As for the standard features, there are ‘Business Profiles’ that will help customers get additional information such as the email or the store address, website or any extra description of the business. These are quite detailed and help establish the nature of your business on WhatsApp. A verified business simply adds to the authenticity and will let WhatsApp users know that you aren’t some thief looking to cheat customers online. WhatsApp indeed takes verification seriously, as I will explain the ‘setup’ section.
Messaging tools like Quick Replies, Greeting Message, and Away Message are only available on WhatsApp Business
There are plenty of messaging tools that let you, as a business; set ‘quick replies’ to ensure that they can quickly send answers to frequently asked questions. You can also give your virtual business a reception desk by setting up greeting messages that introduce customers to your business. WhatsApp Business also allows for custom ‘away messages’ for use during off hours or when the owners are busy.
Messages also mean data. Data that can be used to better understand your customers and offer better services, growing your business along the way. To this end, WhatsApp Business offers messaging statistics, a feature that provides business owners with simple metrics about the number of messages that were sent, delivered and read so that they can tweak the content of quick replies or their strategy of contacting their customers. A small but useful feature indeed.
WhatsApp Business also supports WhatsApp Web, wherein you can manage the service online, without a mobile app. The feature is still not as intricate as the mobile app, but we expect it to deliver more in the future as many larger organizations join the fold.
These are the finer points that set WhatsApp Business apart from the standard app. As you have seen in the feature run down, it is built from the ground up for businesses or individuals running their own setup, to cater to client needs. It’s also the very reason the app exists because it offers so much more than what the standard app can offer for those currently doing business on the regular app.
Why Use WhatsApp Marketing – Amazing Benefits!
Remarkable Marketing Tool:
WhatsApp can be the most useful promoting tool for your business as it can help you to publicize your brand, services, and products, communicate with your purchasers, report new offers and ensure deals. This also allows small and medium companies to enhance client experience and upgrade their customer base extensively. To make this strategy successful, you need two crucial things, a right business plan and contact numbers of your targeted customers. Other than this, this app allows you to send bulk messages, videos, and audio in a single go.
Improve Customer Service:
WhatsApp allows you to improve customer service by connecting you to a wide number of clients and customers. By incorporating this tool into your marketing strategy, you can undoubtedly increase your customer base who use WhatsApp on their mobiles. This is an easy communication tool that is very helpful for businesses.
Improve Employee Communication:
WhatsApp is highly used in many corporate sectors for communicating with the employees. From motivation message to the discussion on some project, this tool makes everything easy and simple.
Today for all intents and purposes a wide range of companies need to enhance their communication with existing clients or potential future clients. The greater part of these organizations is attempting to capture the attention of customers on the grounds that there is plenty of data and competition today. Also, more mobiles and tablets are being used, so organizations need to set up a technique for mobile communication with their clients.
With WhatsApp, reaching out to your targeted customers has become quicker than ever. It allows you to broadcast messages to your targeted audience within a few minutes. Whether you are introducing a new product or service, with this app you can publicize your business quickly among potential buyers. Last but not the least, this free marketing tool is very convenient and allows you to enhance the features of mobile CRM by collaborating with team members, closely tracking opportunities and exchanging crucial information like customer needs, pricing and other insights.
Dos and Don’ts of Whatsapp Marketing
- Share your Whatsapp Contact details on your website and other social media platforms.
- Use WhatsApp only when you have an established relationship with your customers even though it is not made mandatory.
- Though WhatsApp is an informal platform, always maintain a decorum while speaking to your customer.
- Respond immediately to queries. Timely communication is essential for any business. Who knows you may even close deals by being prompt.
- Post images and videos of your product. Visual messages have a greater impact.
- Include some fun element in your messages- A joke or a meme would be appropriate.
- If you are not available all the time. Mention that you can be reached on a specific day at a specific time period.
- Select your prospects carefully.
- Posting a product offer on Facebook and follow up on Whatsapp is the key to targeted communication.
- Do not send messages to all the mobile numbers that you get your hands on. If you send irrelevant messages, you would anyway end up being blocked.
- Do not send messages too frequently. An overdose of information is not healthy for your brand image.
- Do not ignore customer feedback or queries. Customers may tend to lose interest in your brand.
- Keeping your profile inactive may also send a signal that you are not keen on promoting your brand. Update your profile regularly.
- Avoid creating groups of unknown people. A group must have something in common- it may be the locality or school or interest.
WhatsApp has the potential to be the king of business to consumer communication, providing a utility-focused, spam-free communication channel. Are you ready implement WhatsApp Business Campaign in your marketing strategies? Stay tuned with us! WhatsApp Business can promote your services, products, promote deals, close sales and interact with your customers, increasing the visibility of your brand to a wider audience.
Stay tuned with BulkQ to stay up-to-date! Subscribe Now!